I synced my library with OneDrive, but Eagle always prompted message "Oops! Library missed"
This could often happen when you use OneDrive to sync the library on multiple devices. The issue may be caused by different OneDrive settings.
How to address this issue?
You need to uncheck "Files On-Demand" option to fix this problem, you can refer to the following steps to close:
- Find the OneDrive app in the lower right corner of the window, right-click on it to open OneDrive and click on the "More" button.
- Click the "Settings" button.
- Uncheck the "Save space and download files as you use them" checkbox.
- After new settings take effect, you need to wait for OneDrive to rescan and sync files.
- After the sync is complete, you can open Eagle.
You need to make sure that oneDrive has finished syncing. If the sync hasn't been completed, please wait for it to sync and try again.